are just right!
Dry roasted cashew nuts
The flavour twist that does it all!
A classic revisited by Menguy’s!
Oven-roasted without adding oil and flavoured with a hint of paprika, these tasty and crunchy cashew nuts will make you fall in love with them.
Made in France
Origin : Cashew nuts from Ivory Coast
Cashew nuts 97%, natural flavours, salt, gelling agent: acacia gum, sweet paprika, colouring: paprika extracts.
May contain traces of nuts, wheat gluten and soy.
You will also like
for 1 portion
|including saturated fatty acids (g)||7.9||2.0|
|including sugars (g)||6.5||1.6|
|Dietary fibre (g)||4.6||1.2|
* Recommended daily amount for a typical adult (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).
Source of fibre
Rich in magnesium, which contributes to :
- reduce fatigue,
- normal muscle function,
- maintenance of normal teeth and bones.
Rich in phosphorus, which contributes to :
- normal energy metabolism,
- normal functioning of cell membranes
- the maintenance of a normal bone structure.
Rich in copper, which contributes to :
- normal skin and hair pigmentation,
- to protect cells against oxidative stress,
- the normal functioning of the immune system.
Sources : Base Ciqual 2020
RÈGLEMENT (UE) N o 432/2012 DE LA COMMISSION du 16 mai 2012