are just right!
The Cashew Nuts of Madagascar are the result of a close collaboration with a local actor in order to promote this crop in Madagascar: we accompany and train the local farmers, work on improving their working conditions and guarantee a fair remuneration. This project brings together 350 farmers spread over 10 villages and has enabled 45,000 trees to be planted.
Made in France (Mazamet, 81)
Cashew nuts from Madagascar 97%, sunflower oil.
May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, wheat gluten and soya.
You will also like
Source of fibre
Rich in magnesium, which contributes to :
- reduce fatigue,
- normal muscle function,
- maintenance of normal teeth and bones.
Rich in phosphorus, which contributes to :
- normal energy metabolism,
- normal functioning of cell membranes
- the maintenance of a normal bone structure.
Rich in copper, which contributes to :
- normal skin and hair pigmentation,
- to protect cells against oxidative stress,
- the normal functioning of the immune system.
Sources : Base Ciqual 2020
RÈGLEMENT (UE) N o 432/2012 DE LA COMMISSION du 16 mai 2012